Sushi Nori is dried, roasted, seaweed used to wrap rice when making sushi and rice balls. Sushi Nori is also delicious simply torn into strips and used in salads or noodle dishes.
Roasted seaweed sheets, perfect for sushi
Contains 5 sheets
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Our Bother Brain helps you remember when to shop again
We only use 100% recyclable packaging
Every order plants trees around the world
Table of Nutrition
per 100g: Energy : 1485kJ / 350kcal, Fat : <0.1g, of which saturates : <0.1g, Carbohydrate : 41.0g, of which sugars : 6.2g, Protein : 46.1g, Salt : 1.5g
Roasted Seaweed (100%)
May contain Sesame
Preparation & Usage
How to Roll Sushi
1. Place Blue Dragon Sushi Nori over a bamboo mat and spread approximately 225 g Sushi Rice evenly over two-thirds of the Nori.
2. Place your choice of ingredients a little off centre (eg cucumber, cooked prawns).
3. Start to roll the mat lightly folding the ingredients into the centre.
4. Wrap with the mat and press lightly with both hands.
5. Remove the roll from the mat and slice with a lightly moistened knife.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place (sunlight will lighten this product).
This pack contains a small absorbent sachet to protect the product from dampness. Please do not eat this product. Upon opening the pack please discard the sachet.