There is a way to get your loo clean, fresh and free of limescale and bacteria, without a heap of plastic to go to waste and which might even harbour more grief down the line. It's possible with the help of these toilet cleaner discs, which are easily applied to your toilet bowl and which give a proper clean on every flush.
Contains >30% non-ionic surfactants, <5% aliphatic hydrocarbons, perfume, linalool, coumarin, eugenol, limonene, citral
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Ensure the toilet is clean
1. Align large button on gel holder with holes on handle. Remove cap and keep.
2. Position clear end of gel holder against inside surface of bowl where water will flow when flushed. Press and hold button whilst pushing dispenser against bowl until button clicks.
3. Pull dispenser straight back to leave a gel disc.
4. Replace cap tightly. Flush toilet to activate gel disc. After application, disc may be attractive to young children. Use product in an area least visible by children. Suitable for septic tanks.
5. After dispensing the last gel disc, twist the gel holder slightly and remove from dispenser. Keep handle for refill.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Wash hands after handling product. Be attentive of young children when they are near the toilet. For use only in toilet bowls. Keep out of the reach of pets. As with any household product avoid prolonged skin contact with this product.
Contains coumarin. May produce an allergic reaction.