They grow up so fast, don't they? This organic follow-on ready to use milk from HiPP is suited for little ones from 6 months onwards, and each bottle is prepared to be ready to go into your little one's bottle, to help contribute to their developing immune system. Before you know it, they'll be up and running around and being people, until then we've got you covered on the feeding front.
Our Bother Brain helps you remember when to shop again
We only use 100% recyclable packaging
Every order plants trees around the world
Nutrients per 100 ml feed†: Energy: 285kJ/68kcal, Fat: 3.7g, of which:, saturates: 1.5g, mono-unsaturates: 1.6g, polyunsaturates: 0.6g, Carbohydrate: 7.2g, of which sugars: 7.2g, of which lactose: 7g, Fibre: 0.5g, of which galacto-oligosaccharides: 0.5g, Protein: 1.3g, Vitamin A: 56µg, Vitamin B6: 0.042mg, Vitamin B12: 0.10µg, Vitamin C: 10mg (22%*), Vitamin D: 1.6µg (23%*), Vitamin E: 0.80mg, Vitamin K: 3.1µg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): 0.037mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.16mg, Niacin: 0.53mg, Folic Acid: 10µg, Pantothenic acid: 0.35mg, Biotin: 1.6µg, Calcium: 70mg, Chloride: 52mg, Copper: 0.054mg, Fluoride: <0.010mg, Iodine: 14µg, Iron: 1.0mg, Magnesium: 6.3mg, Manganese: 0.0070mg, Phosphorus: 40mg, Potassium: 84mg, Selenium: 3.9µg, Zinc: 0.50mg, docosahexaenoic acid: 13.6mg, of which: linoleic acid (omega-6): 0.48g, Sodium: 20mg, alpha-linolenic Acid: 0.07g, †Typical values per 100ml, * % of the nutrient reference value
Organic WHEY Product, Organic Skimmed MILK, Water, Organic CREAM, Organic LACTOSE, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil), Organic Galacto-oligosaccharides from Organic LACTOSE, Organic Emulsifier Lecithins, FISH Oil, Calcium Salts of Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, L-Phenylalanine, Potassium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Cupric Sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill
1. Check best before date and shake well before use.
2. Remove plastic lid and gently squeeze bottle to check if foil seal is intact.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a bottle or beaker.
4. Feed at room temperature or warm if desired (check temperature before feeding).
5. For hygiene reasons, discard any unfinished feed in bottle or beaker as possible and always within 2 hours.
Important feeding information
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave - hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Clean your baby's teeth regularly and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Unused milk left in this bottle can be resealed and stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours
Babies from 6 months onwards need about 500ml to 600ml of HiPP organic follow on milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods. However this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you would like more advice, please ask your health professional.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic follow on milk is intended for use after 6 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including any exception to 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional, based on the individual infant's specific nutritional needs.
For best before date, see base of bottle.
Store dry and at room temperature.