Phizz Apple & Blackcurrant Multivitamin & Hydration Tablets Multi-pack
60s • £6.33/pack
Phizz is a science-backed effervescent tablet with a comprehensive 2-in-1 formula. Our tablets combine a broad range of vitamins and minerals with a rehydration formula, all in one convenient product. This multi-pack box contains 3 x 20 tablet tubes, providing a 60 day supply when taking one serving per day.
Trusted and used by professional athletes including over 50 professional sports clubs, you can rest assured that Phizz delivers on efficacy and has been rigorously vetted by world-class medical teams.
When to use Phizz? Daily wellbeing, sport and exercise, on-the-go (travel, flights, hot climates), work, busy days or after a big night out.
How does Phizz work?
1. RAPID HYDRATION. Hydration is essential for everyday life but drinking enough can be a challenge. Phizz is a hydration amplifier, making the water you drink count for more. Our hypotonic solution ensures you rapidly absorb 2-3 times more hydration than drinking water alone.
2. ELECTROLYTES. Electrolytes are VIPs at hydrating your body and contribute to brain, nerve, immune and muscle function, while also helping to prevent cramping and muscle fatigue. Phizz contains the 4 main electrolytes lost in sweat (sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium), helping you put the good stuff back in.
3. HIGH DOSE MULTIVITAMIN. Phizz contains a broad range of 18 essential vitamins and minerals. This includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, E, sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, manganese and copper – to support natural energy, performance, immune & brain function, recovery and wellness.
SUSTAINABILITY. We believe in being kind to your body and our planet, that’s why we have gone plastic positive! This means for each tube of Phizz sold, 4 times its weight in plastic is collected, recycled, and prevented from entering our oceans. Phizz tubes are recyclable, and our secondary packaging is recyclable card, made from recycled materials.
Other benefits of Phizz include:
• Informed Sport approved & batch-tested
• Suitable for vegans
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Dairy, soy and gluten free
• No artificial colours & flavours
• No caffeine
• No aspartame
• Low calorie
Play, travel, work. 2-in-1 multivitamin hydration. After a big night, before a long flight or during a hard day's work. This is Phizziology.
• 18 vitamins & minerals
• 4 key electrolytes
• Absorb 2-3 times more hydration than drinking water alone
• 375% of your daily dose of Vitamin C
• Gluten, Soy and GMO free
• Plastic Positive
• Informed Sport Certified
• Available in two flavours, Orange and Apple & Blackcurrant
Table of Nutrition
Typical Values Per Serving
1 serving = 1 tablet in water
Energy: 44kJ/ 10kCal
Amount Per Tablet (%NRV*)
Potassium: 115mg (6%)
Chloride: 229mg (29%)
Magnesium: 56mg (15%)
Zinc: 4mg (40%)
Manganese: 1mg (50%)
Copper: 500μg (50%)
Vitamin C: 300mg (375%)
Niacin: 16mg NE (100%)
Pantothenic Acid: 20mg (333%)
Vitamin B6: 2.5mg (179%)
Vitamin B1: 5mg (455%)
Vitamin B2: 0.9mg (64%)
Vitamin E: 1.8mg α-TE (15%)
Folic Acid: 200μg (100%)
Biotin: 100μg (200%)
Vitamin A: 125μg RE (16%)
Vitamin B12: 10μg (400%)
Glucose (Sugar), Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Citrate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salts (Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride), Blackcurrant Flavour, Apple Flavour, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Sucralose (Sweetener), Niacinamide, Colouring agents (Red Cabbage Extract, Beetroot Powder), Cyanocobalamin, Thiamine Mononitrate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulphate, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin-5-phosphate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
Vegan, Gluten Free,
Preparation & Usage
Dissolve one tablet in a glass or bottle of water (we like it chilled!). Once prepared consume within 24 hours.
Store in a cool dry place below 25˚C. Keep the tube tightly closed.
PhizzTM is a food supplement, not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended maximum dose of 4 tablets in 24 hours. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions consult your doctor before use.