Home
    Teapigs Liquorice & Mint Tea Temples x 50
    Teapigs
    Eco
    Vegan
    Cruelty Free

    Teapigs Liquorice & Mint Tea Temples x 50

    175g • £6.85/100g

    Wonderful liquorice! It's been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, it's hugely popular with the Dutch and it tastes so much better with peppermint than in sherbet dips. That's why we've blended pure Liquorice root with whole peppermint Leaves - it's naturally sweet, unexpectedly refreshing and irresistibly moreish (if I say so myself). Louise

    Sweet treat Naturally caffeine-free Great tase 2020 - 2 stars Big Leaf Big Flavour

    Our Bother Brain helps you remember when to shop again

    We only use 100% recyclable packaging

    Every order plants trees around the world

    Ingredients


    Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)

    Dietary Information


    Vegan, Gluten Free,

    Preparation & Usage


    How we like it: 1 Temple per cup Boil to 100°C Brew for 3-5 mins

    Storage


    Please keep me cool and dry until I'm finished Best before: see back of pack.

    Warnings


    Contains liquorice: people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.